home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Boho Vibes


 Well it's not completely feeling like Fall here in LA (temps in the 80's-not a complaint), this grey hat is giving my outfit a dose of Fall. I've never really been a hat person, but I feel that could be changing. What hasn't changed is my love for a good flowy top. This cream top (yes, it looks white) has been on repeat and it's under $20! Grab it while you can! Expect to see it a lot. Consider yourself warned.

Outfit Deets:
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Free People
Booties: Chinese Laundry

2 comments:

  1. Such a hippie chic look!
    Your jeans are amazing!

    xoxo
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Froso! They're actually an old favorite pair that I forgot about.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!