home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Outfit Inspiration

I feel like I have to talk about my hair first. I got brave over the weekend and did a little snip snip. I don't know why I tend to go shorter when it's colder and longer during the warmer months. It was just time for a change.

Now let's talk about the outfit. While everyone is probably figuring out their Thanksgiving plans, you can't forget about what you're going to wear. Don't get me wrong the food is a big deal. But more than likely there will be pictures of this for years to come so might as well look cute. So I teamed up with Kallie from But First Coffee to bring you some inspiration to complete your Thanksgiving look. Not only does Kallie have a great blog full of inspiration, she has some amazing makeup looks that are very doable. Head over to see her full post for a great holiday makeup look here. But here's a peek! So pretty, right? I know!
http://butfirstcoffeeblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/thanksgivingday.html
For my look, I went with a casual sweatshirt dress. (yes, I caved and got a grey sweater dress. It's similar to the one from my cravings post this week but at half the price!) But it works as a great base for creating a stylish and comfortable outfit. The shape is relaxed making it forgiving for a day of lots of eating and moving around. Layer it under a plaid shirt for warmth and pop some fun accessories to complete the look. Is this a look you see yourself wearing?

Outfit Deets:
Dress: Target
Plaid Shirt: Old (similar)
Booties: BCBG
Necklace: Le Mode
Belt: Gap (similar)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I really like the outfit you created - so comfy yet cute and super adorable boots too! Love the hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think I could wear this outfit everyday:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!