home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, March 7, 2014

Falling into Spring

Spring is officially 13 days away and I'm gearing up my closet for some staples to get me through. I'm not going to lie, but this girl get's attached to her favorite pieces in her closet and is a little sad that I have to put them away. Some of my favorite fall pieces like the moto jacket, utility jacket, and tan booties were the bread and butter to my outfits. But luckily these pieces have been updated for spring and I couldn't be happier! A cute lightweight moto jacket in a color like pink-yes puh-lease! How great would a utility vest be for layering? And we already know those open toe booties have my love seen here and here. Will you be trying any of these out?

Shop these pieces here:

Also, the Lily of Blushing Fashion invited me to co-host her link up! I hope you'll join! It's always fun to meet new blogging friends!






Friday Fashion Diaries Link Up Rules:

1. You must follow the blog host: Blushing Boulevard, here
2. You must follow both co-hosts
3. Link Up anything fashion related! Outfit Posts, outfit inspirations, outfit boards! 
4. Be sure to check out the other links here and meet some new friends!
5. It is required that you link back to this link up in your post! Use the button or a simple link! 
Blushing Boulevard



5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pastel jacket! It is so pretty for spring!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE The pink moto and utility vest!!

    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I never thought to try a utility vest but I love it!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Thanks for the fun ideas!
    xoxo
    http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love utility jackets - I know I'll love the vest version :)

    www.mylifemappedblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!