home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Stripes on Stripes

how to pattern mix with stripeshow to pattern mix with stripes

how to pattern mix with stripes
Add caption

how to pattern mix with stripes

how to wear stripes

how to mix stripes
Stripes on the top. Stripes on the bottom. I would call this one a party. How can I not be in a good mood with all these stripes? That's why it's a party (at least to me). This skirt was an impulsive Zara purchase when they had one of their big sales and I had no clue how I would style it. But I figured stripe tops are practical so this skirt would be too. That or their reminiscent of Beetlejuice. I've worn it a couple times. This is by far my favorite so far.

Hope you're having a great week! xo

Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Forever 21
Top: H&M (similar, similar)
Skirt: old Zara (similar, good option)
Flats: Forever 21 in stores (cute option)

Link up on Treat Yo' Self  Thursday Take Over Style Elixir and Simply Lulu Style 

15 comments:

  1. I love the imbalanced dual stripes - what a great, chic look!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore striped--you look fantastic:) And I love your jean jacket--they never look right on me--but they are so stinking cute on other ppl--so jealous!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the double stripes!! I have sooooo many stripes in my closet I could probably come up with a bunch of double stripe outfits, I'll have to give it a go sometime.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stripe mix and I think it helps that they're different size stripes! And love your hair in a bun!


    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stripes are really in this Spring. I've never seen 2 lots of stripes before, it works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look!
    xo,
    Jamie

    http://inspirationlush.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! Love the stripes on stripes!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great oufit.
    Lovely stripes!
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to steal this entire look. Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found you through the link-up! You are SO cute!! I love your hair and this shirt/skirt combo is so fun and unique, it looks like a dress! Love it.

    Jessi
    http://www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute style! I love how you styled different size stripes, one of my favorite looks (stripes)! I found your blog through the link up on on The Style Record, and will be following you from now on through Bloglovin and G+. I hope that you will check out my blog and follow back. Much Love.

    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you mixed the stripes here! Thanks for linking up and come back next Thursday for Denim Days!
    xo Kate
    http://www.stilettoedtosteeltoed.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think it's very clever to match vertical stripe together with horizontal stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love that skirt on you! love the print play :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!