home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, October 27, 2014

Bold Stripes



Well I'm back with another leather look. And I don't know what it is about leather, but it's what I want to wear for our little dates lately. These faux leather shorts are from last year, but I have my eye on these. Plus, it's not quite layering season so these bare legged looks are totally acceptable in LA. I'm pretty okay with that. It's finally okay to wear (faux) leather and not be a sweaty mess! Anyways, I hope the weekend was a good one. I feel like I blinked and it was over. 

Alright Monday, let's do this!
xo Adri


4 comments:

  1. I really like long sleeve shirts/sweaters with shorts. Your top is so bright and I love these colors! They look so great with the leather shorts!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fun colors of your stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't blame you for wanting to wear more leather - it's sleek, sophisticated and so luxe!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!