home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Splurge or Steal: Printed Romper

Jetset Diaries romper // SheInside romper

When I think of summer (and it's summer in my book, kay), I think it's really just ice cream and romper season. It's something that I really need to control both obsessions because I will eat ice cream everyday and buy all the rompers I can all summer long. While my mind knows that rompers are great to just toss and go, it also knows that they are hard to remix and can just be a fun trendy item. So when I saw that Jetset Diaries printed romper, my heart knew it was love at first sight, but my mind said hold up you cannot spend that much on a romper. A couple of days later, my dreams came true-there was another look a like romper for under $35! Say what? No questions asked, this one was mine! Clearly, I was rewarded for my rational reasoning to hold off and I will not say no to that. So would you steal or save?

P.s. I'm sure you can see things look a little different around here. Thanks to Whitney she spruced it up for me and it just feels more me!

xo Adri

7 comments:

  1. I think I actually like the Sheinside one better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this splurge and steal comparison!! I actually really like the Sheinside one much better!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the more expensive romper the best but that other one looks similar! SheInside has the best "knockoffs". I just got a Free People look alike for $30!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's always better to go with the steals if it's not a truly classic piece, otherwise they just won't get their moneys worth! Great finds!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually think I like the sheinside one better! Sometimes though, the material on the website is completely different than expected so I hope that's not the case. Great post, Adri! :)

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was gonna say - I thought your site looked a little different! I love it! And those rompers look exactly the same. The SheInside one is a great steal!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!