home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Splurge or Steal: White Eyelet Dress



There really isn't anything more perfect than a little white dress that screams summer to me! Lately, I've been crushing hard on white eyelet dresses especially off the shoulder white dresses. Since my birthday is coming up and we are going to be in Santa Barbara, I feel like now might be the time to snatch up the perfect eyelet dress to celebrate. The second I saw the Saylor white dress, it certainly was love at first sight! But after doing a little searching I found this Re:named white dress that's more budget friendly and still gives that wow factor. But I also found this and this which are so cute too! The question is which to get?

 
Link up with Tara Christie

5 comments:

  1. I actually like the less expensive one better! It looks like it will be more flattering!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both...but for something this seasonal, I chose the steal. In fact, I recently picked up a really inexpensive white dress for the summer and I couldn't be happier with it!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always go with save when it comes to white/cream clothing. Too many potential spill factors that can quickly ruin it!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous dresses! And they're practically identical! You're so amazing at finding these steals, Adri!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday Favorites!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!