home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

It's Sale Time!



It's got to be one of best words you can hear-SALE! Right now, I'm kinda kicking myself because I just picked up this dress yesterday. But this is the perfect time to pick up some staples for Fall all on sale during the Shopbop sale going on now till the 15th. Just use code INTHEFAM25 for 25% off. Whether is faux leather skirts, cute booties, or great jeans that hold shape, I'm scooping up pieces that can be worn on repeat!

What are you looking to pick up?



6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to shop this and write my post about this! I love these picks especially the OTK boots!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks - love the over-the-knee boots!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those leather skirts, they are fabulous!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the brown leather skirt!
    www.selftimers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackets and ankle booties! I'm trying to avoid looking at those this season...i just want them all.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!