home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Flashback Fashion Friday's Linkup #18


 
lace up dress // purse // booties // hat (old, love this)

Can't stop. Won't stop with the dresses! And I might just be wearing this dress as I type. Guess that does make me obsessed, but I would call it a good return per wear. I'm already planning the different ways I can wear it. Perhaps, when I finally find those OTK boots, it would be amazing with this dress. 

Now, let's flashback to last year outfit. Both this top and skirt are still one of my favorites. I have been waiting to wear this skirt again, but forgot till now. Opps! Anyway, definitely wearing to work next week.
Thank SO much for linking up with Jessica and I! We hope you'll join in again today!









15 comments:

  1. Loved the tassel detail on the front!
    http://tulipsandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing dresses since they are so easy - just throw it on and you are good to go. Love this dress on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is so cute with those booties! great outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both that dress + skirt! So gorgeous

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's official, I want to raid your closet and borrow all your amazing boho dresses!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your boho look! The dress looks amazing on you and your accessories are perfect!

    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your boho style! I wish these dresses looked as good on me as they do on you!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving this look on you Adri ! your too cute !!

    M
    SIMPLY SUTTER

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful look! Perfect from head to toe!

    xx, EE
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! I am such a sucker for a brown/beige and black palette! <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving both of these outfits but especially the first one as I am so into the boho style. Love this fall boho look so much.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving both of these outfits but especially the first one as I am so into the boho style. Love this fall boho look so much.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of these outfits are super cute. You have so many cute dresses! And you are so good at pulling off the boho look!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!