home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Black and Tan + Linkup





Hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving! Still hard to believe it's the holidays, but all that mash potatoes and pie say otherwise. And while I would have loved to have worn this, it was a little too cold for this LA girl. But possibly one of my favorite looks when the sun is out! I'm back at work for a half day, but here's some of my favorite sales happening:

Anthropologie: 25% off everything with code SHOPTOIT
Old Navy: 40% off everything (picked up these yoga pants and these grey jeans)
Sole Society: 30% off all shoes and select accessories (my favorite booties are on sale!)
Ruche: 30% off sitewide with code BLKFRDY (great holiday dress here and here)
Threadsence: 30% off sitewide with code BLACK30 (love this sweater!)
Baublebar: 30% off sitewide with code THX (pretty little something under $25)
Forever21: select items up to 70% off



6 comments:

  1. Love the black and tan! Such a cool girl look. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the simple colours in this outfit, and that camel skirt is stunning! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neutral combo, and the skirt just looks so delightfully soft. Glad you had a nice thanksgiving, I took advantage of some warm weather here and went bare-legged.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look babe…the lace-ups are a great touch! x Nicole | www.changeanddress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this outfit so much! The skirt is so cute and the shoes are perfect!

    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving <3
    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you in that button-front skirt!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!