home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Best of Sole Society on Sale Now!

Okay, so as many of you know I work at Sole Society and thought it's about time I gave you a little of the inside scoop. Behind the scenes, we are testing out the shoes ourselves and finding the gems. Sometimes those are customer favorites, but sometimes not. And since it's the new year and you're probably looking to save some money I thought I would share the best of the sale section happening right NOW. Yes, they are final sale, but the prices are so so good! So get it or regret it!

1. Romy bootie / $53.97: By far my personal favorite and I wear all the time in taupe, but they are on sale in the Army (a greenish olive). These guys never really go on sale, which is why I'm saying scoop these bad boys up. As for fit, I would generally say Sole Society booties run a little narrow. I went a half size up (feet are medium width) and let me tell ya my feet couldn't be happier!

2. Mars bootie / $49.98: These are those under the radar shoes that every girl in the office has and you want to know why? Well, they are so comfortable! Everyone can't stop with how comfortable. Due to the ankle, I would recommend a half size up too. You can't beat it for under $50 and free US shipping! 

3. Tina heels / $39.98: Ever since I laid eyes on these, it was love! While I haven't picked up a pair yet, it's another office favorite. They come in grey, black, and crimson. This is another one of those pairs that not just meets the style factor, but the comfort factor. For these, typically your normal size is good for medium width feet.

4. Andie boots / $69.98: While most of the trends have been toward over the knee boots recently, I'm tossing these in because these are a classic boot that will not go out of style and it's under $70. They come in brown, cognac, and there's still a handful of the black. Again, I would suggest half size up for medium width feet.

5. Alessa heels / $44.98: When you need some va-va voom in your step, these are the winners! I feel like these slipped under the radar and lucky you they are on sale. They come in red, navy, and black-all are amazing in person! Go with your normal size for medium width feet.

6. Jensine heels / $41.97: These heels come in a few colors and just have that sweet factor that come in a comfortable heel that really is a classic with an upgrade. The sizing would depend on the width of your feet, but generally your normal size should be fine. And how pretty would the crimson pair be for Valentine's in say what a month!

. As you can imagine, it get's pretty tempting to work around shoes as a female. And since I really need to stop buying so many shoes please buy them so I can't! But really I hope this helps make some shoe dreams come true. If you have any questions about any of these or others, just let me know.


8 comments:

  1. Love nÂș2!!

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/?p=4734

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #1 and #6!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection. I'm in love with number 3
    You have a beautiful blog. Visit mine if you want
    Many kisses
    Www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have them all please!

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bootie (#2) is my fave! I need a pair like that! Such a great list, babe!
    Also, thank you for your sweet note on my blog! It means so much! Glad we connected, you are wonderful!
    XOXO, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I've never bought anything from Sole Society, but that sale is sure tempting! What is the quality like?

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 are my favourites, but they're all so cute and obviously a great deal! You must have so many shoes though!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great gifts, I adore your jacket!


    Thank you for hosting and hope you are having a fab week!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!