home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, July 18, 2016

Recent Buys Under $100


Middle row: fringe sandals $80 // lace up sandals $65 (on sale)
Bottom row: blue stripe top $27 // v-neck stripe shirt $40 (on sale) // ots black dress $45 (on major sale)

Neutrals, stripes, and everything nice is what I would say I've been adding to my closet lately. I have a tendency to wear the same things over and over, so finding variations of what I wear too much has been my goal when shopping. I'm still waiting for this and this to arrive, but I have a feeling it will be well received. Actually, most of these pieces will be making their way into my luggage for a fun trip this week. I'm really excited to wear the tie front dress and LBD (has pockets). I'm such a dress girl!

Have you found any good, fun basics you picked up recently?

6 comments:

  1. I love those denim dresses! So chic!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys for such a great price.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the sandals and the dress options are too cute. xo ~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I'm loving everything chambray currently!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those denim dresses are amazing! Want them too!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the stripes for travelling. Just packed some of my own. http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/07/24/losing-baby-weight-4-pregnancies-3-kids-later-episode-3/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!