home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Olive Swing Dress + Linkup




dress c/o Route 32 // moto jacket (so obsessed!) // hat (new addition) // purse 

Did someone just press the gas peddle on December? There's so much going on. If I list it out, I think I might scare myself. But tis' the season for lots of things, right? Even though it's very eventful right now, I have been filling my closet with essential pieces like this faux suede moto jacket (seen here) and this olive swing dress (under $20). It makes it so easy to get out the door. And can we talk about how this dress hides all the food babies? Oh, yes! I type this after eating a donut for dinner. #adulting

Now, let's flashback to last year's look here. I still love all these pieces! I might just repeat this look tonight for a goodbye dinner. It's on a rooftop, so need a warm outfit.
Thank you for linking up with Jessica and I! We truly look forward to seeing your posts and connecting with you! Our picks are Kristina from Kristina Does the Internets and Konstantina from K Meets Style!






7 comments:

  1. Fabulous looks! Love the olive green dress and your cozy grey winter look from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that olive green dress, babe- too good! Happy Friday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the olive dress on you! So cute with the suede jacket, and I'm obsessed with that cardigan from last year.
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look! Love the oliv dress, and your jacket is fabulous!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Love the color of the dress and those shoes are simply amazing!!! Thanks for hosting :) Hope you have a great weekend :)

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an olive swing dress and love it so much! They're so easy and fun to style!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. It topics little how and in which you begin - what counts is if you are capable to complete. Be inclined and determined to abide with the aid of the helpful suggestions and powerful exercise routines schedules you have got read nowadays - you may locate the satisfied results looking again at you thru the mirror in no time in any respect. http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!