home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Happiest In Grey + Linkup







jacket (tan here) // top (via TJ Maxx) // jeans // flats // purse // hat


My grey game (or obsession) is still going strong. About half of these grey pieces are from last year and half are new buys. The best part is that they go together like a perfect piece to my outfit puzzle. When you keep adding neutrals to your closet, you really can reap the rewards season after season. This would be great running around on the weekends or wine tasting. Yes, this was my wine tasting outfit. You won't regret wearing a dark top (aka hides spilled wine).


Thanks for linking up! our picks are Sheree from Posh Classy Mom and Ashley from Le Stylo Rouge!




10 comments:

  1. I love those gray lace up flats! And that saddle bag is perfect! The size is larger than other ones I've seen and it's really nice!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look! Love your saddle bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your grey look, and that jacket!! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this grey look. So chic. Obsessed with your bag!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature, babe! Love those flats- they're perfect in gray!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVEE both the gray pumps and the gray jeans <3
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got a pair of grey jeans and love them! I can't wait to style them a millions ways!

    http://www.elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE gray jeans - I wear mine all the time! You've paired them so well with your flats and hat - really liking your entire look! Thanks so much for hosting :)

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been obsessed with grey lately too! I need to buy a non-maternity pair of jeans asap. This is a perfect combo!
    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!