home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Bell-Sleeve Stripes + Linkup





Stripe top (size xxs, on sale) // Jeans // Booties // Jacket // Hat (similar, similar) // Sunnies

It's official. I haven't met a stripe oversized top that doesn't get my heart singing. A few weeks (see here), I tried this bell-sleeve stripe top on. I held back because a) I have enough stripes and b) it was full priced. Those few weeks gave me enough time for the universe to hear me. It went on sale and sits in my closet nicely. Well, except when I pretend I'm a professional bruncher on weekends. It's oversized in the best way. The kind that hides any traces of pancakes and quiches. Anyway, I plan to do as much eating and matcha drinking this weekend for a little trip to San Francisco. Pretty sure this top will be coming, too. Oh, I know everyone is going craazzzy for the Shopbop sale, but Madewell is doing 15% off e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g (hint, hint this top is on extra sale). How cute is this tshirt

Okay, time to flashback to last years look here. It's an outfit that has all the basics you can't go wrong with. Bonus points for being one of those outfits that you know you can look at year after year and not cringe (you know what I mean). 

Thank you for linking up with us! So so many cute outfits! Our picks this week are Amy Ann from Straight A Style and Sarah from Trendy and Tidy!





6 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with a classic blue striped shirt!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! Love that fun top! I really like last year's look too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stripe top, and how the bell sleeves add a fun twist to the classic shirt. Have a great time in SF!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bell sleeve trend. Your top is so great. Love this casual look!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great top. I love a more casual pulled together look and this is perfection! Love the hat and boots together!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature!! I'm wearing bell-sleeves for this week's post too...I love that trend!! Your striped top is so cute. Perfect top for getting into spring weather :)

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!