home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Only the Essentials + Linkup






Jacket (i live in it!) // linen tee c/c Garnet Hill // Jeans // Espadrilles // Hat (similar and have it!)

Happy Friday! I definitely had to fight my way through the week to get here (hello stomach bug or migraine. maybe both?), but I made it! Better yet I officially am not going to work till next Thursday. I'll be spending a lot in Santa Barbara and wine country in two separate trips. One is totally last minute, which truly get's me so excited. Either way, you can see it on my Insta Stories

But no matter where I go, work or wine tasting, I'm all about being comfortable and that tends to be in easy basics. Lucky for me, this weekend casual look, is office appropriate. One thing I feel like I have a hard time finding are tees. They're so simple, but finding one's you wear on repeat is not an easy task. It's rare for me to want a fitted piece and that's no different with tees. When this linen tee arrived, it was everything I look for. It's a little oversized, but not too much. It has a nice weight, so that it hangs just right. Even though it's linen blend, it doesn't wrinkle which is a huge plus. 

But now let's flashback to last year's look (or close to it)! Blush and grey is another great mix of neutrals. To me it will always feel like the best Spring neutral color combination. 

Thank you to everyone who linked up! We hope you will continue to linkup this week! Our picks are Tif from Bright on a Budget and Chichi from The Style Tune!





5 comments:

  1. Oht aht is a nice tee! I'm on the hunt for a great white tee to fill the gap in my wardrobe, this one sounds lovely! If only I didn't have another month and a half without shopping to go, haha!

    Thank you for the link up!

    Enjoy your trips!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh sounds like a rough week. Sorry! Hopefully it is all past you and you can enjoy what sounds like a fun week coming up. Loving your classic pieces!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect fitting tee. I'm loving your basics, and hope you're feeling better!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both this weekend look and your flashback. Always so chic. Have a blast in Santa Barbara, one of my favorite places on earth.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great essentials. Neutral pieces are always closet must haves because they are so easy to wear! I love this look!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!