home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Now & Later: Madewell Dress






Not going to lie, I got into the Nordstrom sale hype mainly because I was curious to see for myself. I've never started shopping there till I started blogging and that's been more of a recent thing. However, I wanted to go into this differently and get the most versatile pieces that already worked together and with what's in my closet. And no surprise I figured starting with my favorite brand, Madewell, it would be a safe bet when I shopped the sale. So the day of the sale I went in straight and tried on everything Madewell that was part of Nordstrom sale and this dress, which I would say is underrated, happened to be a star. The fit is shift like and would go with size best for your hips. It's perfect to wear now just with simple sandals and look put together for a warm Summer day.





dress (worn as a top) // jeans (size 26) // booties (go up 1/2 size) // sweater // hat // sunglasses

BUT it's also the perfect shaped dress to turn into a top! Can you tell I'm going to have fun playing around with this dress?! This makes for an easy transition into the Fall when paired with jeans and booties. Oh, and the hat-can't forget that! Now, let me talk to you for a minute about these jeans. There part of the #nsale and I've been wearing them non-stop because they simply are almost too good to be true. They are so comfy and that's coming from me who can't really stand high waisted jeans. They have a lot of stretch to them that you don't feel that added pressure on your stomach, but still hold their shape. Oh, and they're under $60! I really think I need another pair for back up. 

I'll be showing you a couple more ways on how to wear this dress on Thursday, so stay tuned! 

Have you picked up anything from the Nordstrom Sale? It opens up to everyone July 21st.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!